Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend...

Hi Family!
Mom you are so awesome for starting this for everyone! It's the coolest idea ever!!! Why didn't I think of it first? Hahah probably because I'm not much into the blogging thing, anyway... So Dad, FYI, I went home this weekend and spent a bunch of time with the family... I had a great time and I'm still tired from it! Also... Today at work... (reminding you all--this is day 1 of week 5 (halfway through!!!) I finally got assigned a project to manage... a project to manage all by myself!!! I'm going to be running meetings and being the person who gets to tell people what to do! Go me! It's not my birthday... but it feels like it! YAH! .... now flip side of that.. hopefully I won't mess it up! YIKES!
Love you all and miss ya!
Meg
PS... maybe instead of HAVING to sign each post we could possibly pick a font color for each of us to type in so that way we can have our own 'personality' so to speak on here! Shotty this color! :-P

No comments: