Hello all,
Today was a very good day overall. Dentist went well, no novacaine for filling. Then Home Depot sent someone to fix the sink cabinet base and did a wonderful job. Then after arguing with the company that did such a lousey job putting up our fence they agreed to send me a check for $100 and a free carpet cleaning (but we have no carpets so I said that part wasn't nescessary). Then I used some coupons to get $28 refund for previous purchases. Next with the help of Scott and Jessica I returned the Elliptical machine that hurt my knees and found a new one that seems better than the one in the gym. It was originally $999 since it is a Nordetrack and I got it for $379! Wow, now I just have to get Scott to put it together. I can't use it for a few more days anyway since the chiropracter still needs to repair it. God is good!
Love you all,
Mom
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment