Mom, you should have taken them up on the free carpet cleaning... the one in the basement needs major help!
Dad, excited to be coming home in like 20 days??? I am! We're going to celebrate by going to a way cheap Mets game against the Atlanta Braves! We'll probably all get nose bleeds from the seats but it'll be a family event! I called your side of the family and Mom's calling hers. Aunt Patty is coming down with Bernadette and Lauren, Aunt Eileen and all them (possibly minus Peter) are coming; Aunt Lucy, Marianne and her boyfriend are coming and hopefully so will the Tom & Brenda Polis crew (it is Mels b-day and she's a Yankee fan so who knows...). Nannie wants to come and we're going to do what we can to convince Meatball (even though his knees may not do too well). I'm excited!
Jess & Scott... clean the house, work hard at camp and do something productive (maybe like read or post here!).
I'm coming home tonight for a long weekend! YAY!
Miss ya's all!
Love Meg
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment